Face coverings are MANDATORY and must be worn at all times except while eating and drinking.
We are only accepted digital payments. Cash is not an acceptable form of payment. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. Please plan to bring a debit / credit card.
At this time, we are operating at a limited capacity and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location. NOTE: some events / packages are sold only in pairs.
The following protocols are currently in place:
- Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
- All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
- Venue will be sanitized before your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a team member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- All patrons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release the Floridian Social Club of all liability. Please use discretion.
Please contact us if we can answer any additional questions or concerns.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Floridian Social Club’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.floridiansocialclub.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 01 December 2020.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
NOTE OUR CLEAR BAG POLICY:
Only the following bags are allowed:
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (maximum size: 12″x6″x12″)
• Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (maximum size 4.5″x6.5″)